We have been to Walt Disney World a lot. My go to answer is “more times than I am years old”. We all have our favorite snacks when we go to Disney. Chris has classic tastes- Mickey Bar & Fountain Coke. I love Dole Whips. H inherited my love of Dole Whips. A’s favorite is the Minnie Strawberry Bar. Our youngest, C, isn’t picky…anything Mickey shaped will do!
Our most recent trip to the House of Mouse gave us a new favorite!! Now, anyone who knows me knows that I have coffee flowing through my veins. Joffrey’s Coffee is a great place for me to refuel and the kids to grab a sweet snack.
The kids could barely contain their excitement when they saw the donuts the size of their heads! Strawberry with sprinkles and Chocolate with sprinkles became the standing order, which the kids were all too happy to order for themselves with their Magic Bands.
So, where can these delicious treats be found? Here is a list of the Joffrey’s Kiosk locations in Walt Disney World:
· Disney’s Contemporary Resort
· Walt Disney Resort Transportation & Ticket Center
· Joffrey’s Revive Kiosk in Tomorrowland
· EPCOT Monorail Station
· Test Track Attraction
· World Showcase Entrance near Disney Traders
· The American Adventure
· World Showcase between Canada and the United Kingdom
· Tower of Terror Exit
· Entrance of Pixar Place near Toy Story Midway Mania!
· Theme Park Entrance
· Royal Anandapur Tea Company near Kali River Rapids (Asia)
· Handcrafted Smoothies in Disney Springs across from World of Disney
· 40 Thirst Street near Characters in Flight
· Near Polar Pub
· Near Lottawatta Lodge
· Near Let’s Go Slurpin’
· Arctic Dots Ice Cream Cart near Singapore Sal’s
· Donut Cart near Singapore Sal’s
Happy snacking! (And get a coffee for me!)